My favorites animals

 


Hello, in this occasion I will write about my favorites animals, they be tiger and american eagle, because since when I was kid that two animals have been my favorites and my mother always bought tigers and eagles toys for me.

The tiger is a mammalian feline that lives only on the continent of Asia and is the largest feline species on the planet, even larger than the lion. It likes to inhabit dense forests and savannahs and usually lives solitary, unfortunately it is threatened by illegal hunting.

I love this species because I find it a very beautiful animal and it is very important to protect it so that future generations can also get to know it.

On the other hand, the American eagle is a species of bird of prey that lives mainly in North America, and is characteristic for its well-known black color and white head and is the national bird of the United States. It was on the verge of extinction but thanks to its protection today its population is very stabilized.

Like the tiger, I like this animal very much because it is very beautiful, and also because you don't need to be big to generate respect and admiration.

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester