This topic is difficult for my, because I like very much  thecnology pieces. I have a notebook, a smartphone, a Ps Vita and a Xbox One, but I think my favotite thecnology object is my Xbox One.

The last year, I wanted buy some a console, my options were a PS4 or a Xbox One, and finally, I decided buy the Xbox, and I think this decision was correct.

I use my Xbox for play different games, listen music in Spotify and watch movies or series in Netflix. My favorite games are shooter and aventure games, principaly I play Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, I like very much play this games with friends, is so funny. The frecuency I use my Xbox depend if I have free times or no.

I like the Xbox because is the piece with I can fun in my free times and not think in the online classes and the studies in general

Really, I think my life without this thecnology object be the same, because is something that help me in my bore times, but is not very very important in fact.



Comentarios

  1. I don't like shooting games, they make me very nervous, and I don't know how to play very well with the controller.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Xbox is a very fun console and the best part is that you can play with friends physically or online.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also play Call of Duty, I've been playing since black ops 2, in advanced warfare I got to compete in several tournaments. I play Call of Duty on PS4 because before I had the PS3.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have also played the call of duty on the xbox, very good to share and laugh with friends !

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It makes me very nervous to kill people in video games like in the call of duty.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester