When I was a kid, I wanted work in the Army,  or I  have would liked to be history teacher, this is very funny, because my actualy carreer is very diferent from those jobs, I never tought that I would study something with sciences, but with the time and experiences, I learned love my carreer.

At the moment choosing carrer,I tought other options diferents of the Chemistry and Farmacy, but my fisrt option ever was always my actualy carreer, my second options was biochemistry and my third option was kinesiology.

In the 2016, I haved the oportunity participate in the summer school of the University of Chile, in the my actualy facult. The course was about modern farmacology, at this moment, I realized that this was for me.

My experience in the facult and the university is good, I like the campus, classroms and teachers, but I would liked more green zones in the campus.

I wuold like work in the investigation. studying and discovering new drogs.

Comentarios

  1. I find the summer course you gave at university entertaining, I didn’t know hey existed.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's great that you love your career, I hope you can accomplish your goal of working in research. I want to meet the faculty and be in the lab haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow I like work on investigation too, in some researcher center or something like that looking for the cure of diseases.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also think there should be more green areas in the faculty. Did you ever think about continuing with something related to history? as hobbie maybe?

    ResponderBorrar
  5. like you i never think that i will study something with sciences, but they are really wonderful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester