Hello, this time I will write about a website related with my proffesional carrer, this website is called Chemequations.com and is a aweosome tool for the chemistry equations balance, is really awesome, because it carry this part of chemistry a other level and is completely free!!

This website have the options add everyone reactants and productos we chemistry equation, and if we know only reactants of equation, this website show every equations that exists with the reactants that we have written, and show we the equations in thr balanced form. Therefore, this website too we can used for know and learn when we dont know the products that chemistry equations. In many tests, we know only reactants, and we had to deduct the products been formed. Also, if we press on some  a equation, the site show we the equiation type, the name everyone reactants an products and the appearance everyone in the real life.

Actually, I no visit this website, because I have learn the processes balance chemistry equations and deduct the products of equiation only knowing the reactants, but in the firts years of the university, I visited this tool very often. 

Finally, I love this website because is very complete, is free and is very neat and useful, and too is it in Spanish jejeje.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester