My favorite movie

-I like a lot of movies, but my favorite is the first movie of Transformers, the rest movies this saga I dont like, they are so bad. In this movie, I like very much the special effects and the robots,  the script is too bad, a lot of american patriotism, sexual jokes innecesaries that make very much worse the film, but exists something in this movie I love, I speak the soundtrack.

-The tipe movies I like watch is varied, I dont have one especifict theme. But usually I see movies science fiction.

-Uhm, the last movie I saw think is Taken, is very interesting and the principal characyer is Liam Nesson, one my favorites actors, because he too is the principal character in my second favorite movie, The Schindler's List. I recommend see Taken, is  a very good movie and is not very extense.

-I think about Transformers is a great idea for movies, is a saga with very fans, but bad decisions were made. I am convinced that if in this saga correct decisions were made, this movies would have been very good, competing with other  great sagas, Star Wars or Marvel Universe for example.




Comentarios

  1. I like transformers, I saw it recently, my favorite autobots is bumblebee.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Bumblebee the best, very good movie. I agree with you, the transformers are the best movie of his trilogy.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester