My favorite  photo

This is my favorite photo, for others persons is a normal photo about a green place, but for me is a photo brings me many regards. I taked this photo two years ago, with my celphone, in the my grandmother house, and shows the place where I lived when I was a kid, this zone is the south of Chile, in a place called Pilmaiquen, is a small town close Osorno.

Previously, I spoken about I loved to South of Chile, an this photo brings me many regards my chlidhood, Really, I loved this place, I loved the lake and rivers I could visit for take a bathe, I loved these weeks with awesomes rains and electric storms, I loved go see the animals, the cows, visit the chicjen coop, climb the trees for eat varied fruits, specially cherries, be with my grandmother and my aunt, eat Sopaipillas, Kuchenes, Cheeses, field egss, be close wood stove. This regards are very important for me, they are memories when I not had others responsabilities but to be happy.




Comentarios

  1. I love the south of Chile, my boyfriend is from Osorno, I would love to visit that place.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester